Here are some of the powerful features you will discover with Simple Member Pro....
- Simple Member Pro has helpful on screen documentation. Every page of the admin area has easy to follow explanations of what the options do and how to set them up.
- Customize site name, meta description, meta keywords, header image, footer image, background color, and background image directly from the admin area. You can even add extra custom meta data directly from the admin panel and it will be automatically inserted into the header of all script created pages.
- Emails sent to admin and members on signup or payment are fully customizable from the admin area.
- Mass Mail system; Send broadcast emails out to all members who have agreed to receive emails from you. Works with or without cron jobs. If cron jobs are not available to you, there is a function available to send the emails out with just one click. You can send to all members or just buyers of certain products.
- Single user mail system. Admin can choose to send an email to any one member. Simple interface for email built right into the manage member page.
- Third Party Autoresponder Integration. You can add signups to AWeber, GetResponse or ProSender autoresponder lists automatically. Each signup form has it's own responder assigned to it. You can even have separate lists for each product so if you sell more than one product your members will be separated into lists that correspond to the products purchased.
- Highly Customizable CMS system. Using the built in CMS you can create your own custom pages and display them where you want and limit access to any member type. Create separate pages for free members, paid member, giveaway members, or even have different content pages assigned by product. You can even display the CMS pages on the main site outside of the members area.
- Manage member details page allows Admin to pull up information on any member. Members can be sorted by first name, last name, user name, email, or member id.
- Choose the type of membership site you want to run and change the entire system in an instant. Use a single drop down box to choose between free membership, paid membership, and giveaway membership and the script configures parts of the site for that membership type instantly. No need to change multiple settings to switch between membership types.
- Member and JV index pages and menus are customizable from the admin area. You can create index pages that explain how your site works and give important information to members and JV Partners.
- Customizable download folder options. You can choose to place your download folder in the script root directory or place it above the site root for additional security. If you place the download folder above the site root then it is not accessible by the public and can only be accessed by the script itself.
- You can choose to allow JV Partners to offer gifts to your members. The gifts from the giveaway membership type can be turned on and off for all three membership types. Admin must approve all gifts before they are shown to members. If a JV Partner edits a gift after it has been approved then it defaults to pending status and the admin can view the changes before approving. The admin has the option to leave a note for the JV Partner explaining why a gift was denied.
- Powerful ad system. The member and JV areas both have top and bottom ad spaces. You can use this to put in your own html code or to use the built in ad system. The site admin can create unlimited text ads and have them rotated three at at time in random order. Admin has the option to allow JV Partners to put in text ads. These ads can be rotated the same way as the admin ads. Just like the JV gifts, JV ads require admin approval and will default to pending if changed after approval. The top and bottom ad spaces are separate from each other and you can run each one by itself, run both the same, or run both but have each one display something different.
- You can choose to run your site as a paid membership, free membership, or giveaway membership. You can even change the membership type at any time. One site can have 3 different types of members at the same time.
- Optional One Time Offer (OTO) which may be shown on the first login into the members area. If a member buys the OTO, the member is returned directly back to his member area and provided a new link allowing access to the purchase.
- The OTO is a true one time offer which is database driven and will only be shown once. Once viewed, the member is flagged and will not be shown the page again.
- Free membership, paid membership, giveaway membership and OTOs all have their own customizable sales page and download page.
- Built in affiliate system helps to make your product viral. All members become affiliates as soon as they add their Paypal email into their profile. The admin area allows you to set the percentage of each sale that affiliates will receive. You can even choose to allow non customers be affiliates by filling out an affiliate signup form.
- Optional JV capability. You can choose if you want to allow JV signup's. If the JV option is turned off, then the JV signup form is automatically disabled by the form so there is no need to hide your signup page.
- Invite Code On JV Signup. You can choose to only allow JV's to sign up to your site if they use the proper invite code. The form will not submit if an invalid code is used, or no code at all, when you have the invite code enabled.
- Run A Timed Based Membership. This allows you to set up a recurring billing site that only bills customers for a limited amount of time. If you set the membership to 5 months with billing every month then the customer will only be billed 5 times and then billing stops.
- Use Timed Release Content. You can set up drip feed content that runs in sequential order and is drip fed to members according to how long they have been a member of the site. You can fully customize the amount of days required to be a member to access each block of content and match it up with a recurring billing subscription so that new content is released after each billing cycle.
- Optional 100% instant commission payment directly to affiliates. If you set your product commission to 100% the payment goes directly to the affiliate. Anything below 100% and the site admin gets the payment and then in turn will pay out the commission to affiliates according to their own payment schedule.
- Option to use live PayPal or PayPal sandbox for testing. Simply enter your PayPal Sandbox email address in the provided text area then you can switch from live site to Sandbox testing with the change of one drop down box.
- All payments are logged in the database as well as a text file. Double logging all payments means added protection against lost payments or payment disputes.
- Option to limit membership. If you set a membership limit you can customize a page to be shown when membership limit is reached. The script keeps count of your members and will automatically switch pages once the membership limit is reached. If you have members cancel their membership then the sales page automatically turns back on until the membership limit is reached again.
- Option to run dime sales. You set an amount you want the price to go up and the amount of sales before the price raises and the script handles the price change automatically. You can even set an upper price limit and the script will automatically stop raising the price once the limit is reached.
- Admin receives an email on each free, giveaway, JV, or paid signup as well as each OTO purchase.
- Protected download directory. Using a hidden redirect you can create links to your product which hide your actual download directory. You can name the directory anything you wish and changing the direct link involves simply updating one field in the admin settings.
- Set up unlimited marketing emails and banner ads for your affiliates and JV Partners. Using a simple to follow interface, you can add and edit marketing emails and banner ads in seconds.
- PayPal recurring billing for paid memberships. You can set up two separate trial periods as well as the standard recurring billing. Billing times are completely customizable, you are not limited to billing by the month like most scripts. The IPN tracks cancellations and disables a members account the second they cancel their subscription from the PayPal interface.
- Giveaway Sales Page Enables Advanced Features. With the SMP giveaway option you can enable tabled listings of how many JV's have signed up, how many gifts are available, even display listings of gifts and JV's with photos and information. The gift and JV listings are customizable and you can choose how many you which to display on your sales page.
- Marketplace Feature allows you to display any products you choose in an online mall, giving you the power to create a one-stop portal for all of your products.